Friday, November 2, 2007

Do Ya Wanna Live Forever?

Take a Second Chance at Life?
Do it Right the Next Time?

Dare to Take a Step Across the Threshold of Eternity?
Claim Your Birthright in Life & Truth?
To Live, Forever?

In Eternity, Time Ceases; Only Endless Hours of Timelessness...
Who Will Cry for Thee in Kidron's Vale, Beyond Gehenna's Gate?

Behold the Eternal Star, Who Guides Us Through the Labyrinth,
Beyond the Great Abyss, Past the Firey Lake, Unto Paradise!

El is Love & He Has a Plan For You!

"Come Unto Me, Ye Who Are Heavy Laden,
I Will Give You Rest..." "And My Burden is Light,"
... "that You May Live Long In the Earth, Forever!"

"What is His Name, & What is His Son's Name, if Thou Cans't Tell?"

"I am Yahweh, That is My Name Forever!"
"My Glory I will Give to None Other!"

"One Name Given, Under Heaven, Whereby We Must Become Saved."

"They Are Already Condemned For NOT Believing
in the Name of the Only Begotten Son of Yah!"

The Truth is in the Sanctuary of Yahweh,
and the Truth Will Set You Free!

Survival of the Fittest is Survival of the Faithful!

Welcome to the Threshold of Eternity!

No comments: