Friday, November 2, 2007

TRUTH, or Religion?

Truth or Religion?
"VERILY VERILY, I SAY UNTO THEE . . .
"FOR THIS I WAS BORN,
AND FOR THIS I HAVE COME INTO THE WORLD;
TO BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH." JOHN 18:37

I was raised Agonstic, and thus was not even remotely indoctrinated into any dogma or rote, and had no ear for any sort of religion and arguments thereof. Lucky me!

I recall asking my mom when I was 12, after I went with my girlfriend to her church, "who is Christ?"
She replied simply, "a man who lived a very long time ago."

As I matured, I frequently replied when asked what religion was I, that 'I had no concern for any religion, but TRUTH was my only spiritual concern.'

As I inclined to the spiritual, even as a fine artist, so I became interested in the Bible, got "Saved," and thus wanted to know what it REALLY said, as opposed to what everyone in the world says it supposedly says.

So I undertook this endeavor privately, ie. all by my lonesome self, so as to avoid any religious influence whatsoever, that I may clearly understand what the Old & New Testaments are REALLY about, without anyone influencing me this way or that, even according to their biases and childhood or otherwise indoctrinations.

Being as a virgin, religiously speaking, thus as I proceeded, not having to worry about any preconceived notions sustained in my earlier years, to confound me.

Having been credited long ago, in the top two percent of the Nation's literary adepts, so I had every confidence in my ability to ascertain what I read, without a problem.

I noticed I easily recalled everything I read, if I read things twice, so I read the OT three times and the NT twice, straight through, so I would never forget them. Didn't.

I got the gist of the entire Biblical Message: and both Testaments are entirely about Salvation and ultimately Spirituality: especially about living together as forever~friends, in the New Earth, in the First Resurrection;

Likewise the Message includes an imperative necessity to completely remove all "fatal error": vestiges of what is called "the Abomination" which is the Pagan Practices, Rites, and those diehard Concepts of anthropomorphic Sun/Nature worship; including removal of it's Antichrist, who is Iesus of Rome, or Tammuz of Babylon, or Osiris of Egypt: the Tree Spirit, Lord of the Dead.

Thus it is not difficult for me to ascertain who IS in accord with the OT/NT, and who is NOT, amongst Jew & Gentile, even now that I am fully mature, having well earned all my grey hairs, at least.

Considering my aforementioned observations, I can clearly admonish any and all, to thoroughly read their Bibles, without the impediment of ANYONE whispering into their ears any sort of indoctrination or bias, if they want to learn what these books are REALLY all about.

Thus I can fully relate to the above quote of the Nazarene's, in the realization that there REALLY IS NO RELIGION, BUT ONLY THE TRUTH, All Truth, and Saving Truth. And as my friend the Nazarene said, "The Truth will set us free!" Thus Freedom remains the point of Truth.

Now I hear this denomination and that sect, arguing about what the Bible really says, and I carefully observe thus, that anyone who has been indoctrinated into any religion from an early age, usually does not have a clue. AND anyone who CHOOSES to be indoctrinated into any religion even in their later years, likewise does not have much of a clue. But only those who fully trust in Yahweh's Written and Living Word, will figure it all out, remembering Yahweh is always a step ahead of everybody at least.

I was surprised when I discovered that not only are the Catholics and Catholic influenced, rather devoid of pure unadulterated Bible Truth, but likewise, even those who were designated by Yahweh to be "keepers of the Book," and the errant Jewish teachers who indoctrinate their kids into Modern Judaism (which is not REALLY about SAVING OT Bible Truth at all).

One Judaic says this, the other says that, and shame on me if I reiterate what they say, to another Judaic!

Thus who will assist us in the re-education of these Children of Israel, from any and all sects/religions, even according to unadulterated Bible Truth? Who of these Jews will help Gentiles overcome their errant polytheistic and otherwise indoctrinations, even to assist Nazarenes in our attempt to further illuminate all Christendom as to these Life Saving considerations?

Happily there is an entire community of Messianic Hebrews of all the Tribes of Israel, including Jewish Messianics, who are by Biblical Prophesy, slated to assist us in this difficult endeavor: even those 144000, who will stand in these Last Days, in the Time of the Seventh Trumpet, to call all the world, even "a great multitude," into Truth, All Truth, and especially SAVING Truth.

For these we await their precious unbiased knowledgeable assistance, in helping ALL the little ones of our Earth who are hungry for Life & Truth, to figure out Saving Bible Truth in BOTH Testaments, that they may fully embrace Eternity's Promise without any impediment of Much Religiosity and Fatal Error.

And in Messiah Yahshua's great and Saving name, thus I myself commence my work on his behalf, to the best of my ability and grace, with the assistance of all my forever-friends, if so they will. Amen & So Be It.

No comments: