Friday, November 2, 2007

Discovering My Faith.


Discovering My Faith in the Nazarene, embracing Eternity's Promise!
Transition Transmissions

Some do not believe women have the right to speak their minds let alone instruct in the faith of the Nazarene, but I am happy to enjoy my First Ammendment Rights, at least! As everyone has the "inalienable right" to hear Truth, All Truth, and Saving Truth, thus it remains my job to find those who know or want to know Saving Truth, ...or that they find me.

My Faith in the Nazarene, Yahshua Messias, is about living together happily, in love and truth, and creativity, forever, in the Earth, even in our corporeal bodies, in a spiritual mentality. I believe this immortality is available to us all through our Creator, His gift given freely to those with faith in Him, and faith in Saving Truth. But we must choose to have this gift and be willing to apply Yahshua's disciplines (not Moses') as the holy Spirit illuminates Saving Truth to us, as it guides us into All Truth.

I am happy to tell my story on how I managed to embrace this most intriguing Faith of the Nazarene. I believe any person's religious revelations probably are accumulative, over the period of their lives. So it remains true with me.

Me & My Bible, by StarNet's kmyoung.
I was raised by agnostics and oblivous to the Christian world. Still, since young, I noticed things... like a subtle 'message' here and there... etc. One of these which was more than subtle, was in Santa Cruz when I was 17, which said to the effect, that I don't get to go off with everybody else to 'play' so to speak (with all my friends) but I would be taken off, and have 'something else to do.' It was a really strange sensation, too, like an out-of-body experience, and lasted just for a few minutes. I knew what it meant and it made me very sad. But I basically forgot about it, thereafter, until much later.

So in '72, I wound up in Alaska with my beautiful baby boy, born there. It was amazing. He was born in the night, the next day I could see out my hospital room's suprisingly largepicture window, to a brand new blanket of clean snow, maybe 3-5 feet of it! It was clear and I looked up out my window and saw a large bald eagle with his gleaming white head, soaring for hours betwixt the great mountain and myself. That peculiar Spirit then once again came to me, whilst looking at my brand new baby, telling me about my little one, sort of like an introduction to Life, with a significant welcome of this precious new person, into Creation. I knew it was the same Spirit that 'talked' to me in Santa Cruz, visiting me again! Afterwards, getting familiar with fragile Alaska, I began to see the signature of a Creator, all over the place, it is so perfect, every minute detail so well thought out. I recognized that, couldn't miss it. Life is so precarious there, yet it flourishes, on this thin line of balance. Once that balance is disrupted, life cannot be maintained there, unlike in California where we get away with all sorts of messes. I knew "they" couldn't ever ruin Alaska because life is simply too precarious there and wouldn't allow them to live very long if they disrupted that not-so-subtle harmony. People there generally become earthy and often spiritual, always dealing with that delicate balance; but my 60's generation there, really was something special. I wandered everywhere with my baby, and I realized Someone made the place. I supposed this was "God" who everybody always talked about. I never for one moment thought this Creator even remotely knew my name, but that "it" just made stuff. I didn't have a clue that "it" even had a personality. So I started being curious about the subject of the supernatural, and bought the Urantia Book which was considerably intriguing.

Unfortuantely I couldn't raise my son right, in Alaska, because of his father's penchant for Parties and Rum (Alaska does that to alot of lax folks). You can't screw up there, it will kill you and your children. I pictured me living at my neighbor's all the time, waiting for the man to come home and build us a fire, so I opted to leave. I didn't want to leave, but I had to in order to save my baby from the elements, tho my heart remained, and I still dream about that mysterious place! Before I left, I told all my kool friends that I was going to get a Victorian Art Gallery in Sausalito! It was really purely wishful thinking. I used to "do" Sausalito (on the San Francisco Bay) as a fine artist, before I met my kid's dad, and since had amassed a nice collection of fine acrylic paintings and pen and ink drawings, for an exhibit.

Coming home, I wound up in Laguna Beach with my gracious big sister who made room for me in spite of the chaos in her hectic urban family life. There I met Chuck Berry, at the Pantages theater (where Klondike Kate's naughty ex-beau had created his own fortune with her moolah), whilst I was on a date! Also, the notable Vorpal Gallery wanted me for an exhibit: but Laguna Beach wasn't my beloved Bay Area which I preferred. And so I sent a load of photos of my collection to various galleries throughout San Francisco and Sausalito. I got only ONE response, from a gallery in Sausalito, Ian & Estelle James' little gallery on Bridgeway (thankyou!!!)! I went for it, feeling lucky I got even one response! I stayed with some wonderful old friends whom I will always love (Diane and her family, and Ginny with her's = thankyou!!). We all had a great time together with my exhibit: I was the star for my 15 minutes of fame! On the day of my exciting event, I was all dressed up in my sleek purple lace I.Magnin evening gown (I bought with the $ from an album cover I sold in LA; "Jeremiah"), for my one woman exhibit, and went outside for a few minutes, across the bayside street, to take a breather and gaze at the place teeming with art lovers, glowing with lights. It was a beautiful gingerbread type Victorian Gallery, and I used to "hawk" the gallery next door when I was just a kid starting my career. Same place, I realized! I had entirely forgotten that big beautiful Victorian house (turned into four unique shops), set back from the street, with a broad redwood deck above and great flowing steps descending to a lovely stone patio below, with a short stone wall in the front where I used to set up my artwork when only twenty (sold a pen & ink of some frogs sitting on a lily pad playing checkers, in that very spot, so long ago)! I looked up, my memory flooded with these forgotten tidbits, and I couldn't believe how blessed I was, to not only get my gallery, but to have a one woman exhibit there, even so festive and fun! I couldn't believe it. I had forgotten about that gingerbread Victorian, but God hadn't. And I knew it. Then I knew, God knew my name! And that this was directly from Him. I was flabergasted! Of course I still didn't know His name, and it didn't occur to me he even had a name!

So, all the fun was over and we struggled to survive, as it was really hard being a fine artist in Marin County, but we managed by the Grace of God. And it was fun. I ran into alot of interesting people in Fairfax, some of whom talked about the Supernatural world, and after-death experiences, etc. I, with my Urantia book, became even more curious about the Supernatural. I recall perusing the ancient writings in the Bible, looking for tidbits, and saw the prophesies about Israel's "diaspora" and return to Israel. I was born in 1948, when Israel was officially back on the map after 2000 years of diaspora: I knew that was impossible! Utterly impossible. I was impressed with such prophesies. So I started reading more, getting an insatiable appetite for the study of Biblical prophesies (and history, etc.); and of course, learned about the gift of Eternal Life therefrom! For me? heh... I thought, heck, why not? I perplexed, "what would it be like to live forever? What would be the mentalities of folks who actually live forever?" I asked...

I hung artwork at the 'counter culture' Sleeping Lady restaurant, where a sweet young Nazarene man with a "Jesus icon" on his shirt saw me, and he started talking: the Spirit was flowing, he was on a roll! I laughed and responded, I certainly believed that God could do anything, and that indeed He knew my name! My new friend was astonished, I guess he didn't get to hear that, much? Next thing I knew, I was happily baptised by his pastor from the non-denominational Church of the Open Door, in a swimming pool, in the hills of my old hometown, San Rafael. I was officially "Saved" and "washed by the innocent blood" which to me, meant I get to live forever! And Yah's amazing and mysterious Spirit of Life & Truth has been with me daily ever since: truly my best friend, instructing me in Saving Truth and continuously encouraging me onward, to overcome all obstacles, for this great Prize! I had my 1952 American Standard Revised Bible, which explained the true name of God, Yahweh (YHWH), in it's Preface (have posted that here at StarNet!). So what the heck, I finally had a name for Him!

Me and my Bible, who would have thought, I mused, the mystery of God is right out in the open, after all, after all my searching in secret places?

Later, after I figured out the 7th Day Sabbath with a little help from my long lost Yaqui indian friend, we moved up to the foggy North Coast of California. I had always wanted to live here since my Mum and I visited in '69 on our jaunt through the great redwood forest and coastal mountains, after the new Hwy. One had finally opened up after 15 years of disrepair. Here I wanted to baptise my son in the wild Eel River, and eventually did. I ran into a Seventh Day Adventist raised in his church. He knew about Bible Prophesy (and writer Merle Vance), thus I couldn't resist his church. There I ran into three Yahwists, who gave me the name of Messiah, Yahshua (not Jesus), and the address of the Assembly of Yahweh, conveniently enough. And I was taught many wonderful tidbits by those fastidious SDAs, and the astute Jacob Meyers' literature. Soon after, I also found a source for my Rotherham 1975 Revised, with the Sacred Names restored, as well, and you know what? I met the guy who distributed those Bibles even to me so long ago, at Myspace, and his name is Kennie (and you can still get his excellent Rotherhams'76 at the Assembly of Yahvah, Box 1365, Winfield Alabama-35594)!

At that time in my life Biblical Prophesy started opening up for me, and I had a revelation from the Spirit: I was struggling with Revelations, to no avail. I said to the Spirit, "nobody can make heads or tails of this, it is all 'gobbledegook!" Then I heard that "still small voice" say to me "only the Lamb can open the seven seals of the scroll..." Heh.., so I asked the Lamb to open the seven seals of the scroll for me, so I could figure it out. And immediately, I started 'getting it!' Even in my dreams, right before I woke up, my first song came to me, Outta Babylon! Thus I drew up my first chart on Revelations, excitedly, of the Beast with Seven Heads. I posted that chart twice and both times, they were snatched up quickly. I was on my way! (note: posting my revisions of that chart, here, as even though I illustrated them in text in my book Visions, the text still needs the pictures!).

Thereafter I was compelled by the Spirit to isolate myself from "Churchianity" so I could learn what the Bible really says, without any more influence which may taint my perspectives, so the Spirit could privately show me It's Mysteries. Thus I pursued my studies, typed up my inspirations, amassed my work, and polished my manuscript. I was on a roll, myself!

Thereafter, I became astonished, how little Christians understood their Bibles, having been led astray by the "Romanized" Trinitarian Conglomerate and it's flooding of the 'marketplace' with "unsaving" information. I even had to leave my beloved Adventist Church, after discovering it is Trinitarian, which is verboten in Holy Writ (even to which holy writ refers as the "abomination"). And then YahwehShua showed me the name of the Antichrist... and I knew what the Spirit meant when it imparted that mysterious message to me when I was only 17, indeed placing me worlds away from my friends.

After I realized these things, and had written my book (Visions of Eternity), and was quite familiar with my Bibles, I recalled Balaam's visitation by Yah's First Messenger, and I identified my "visitations" from when I was 17, and from when my son was born (my precious treasure, his efforts here on Yahshua's behalf shall not go unnoticed!). It was Yahshua's Messenger, calling me "out of Babylon," to do Yah's work, for (what I call) the Holy Alliance of the Freeborn of Heaven & Earth. It all fit. And I knew what I am supposed to do, finally, after all these long and difficult years, for the Spirit leads me, hedges up my way, that we may do this work together, Yahweh and me. The Spirit is always with me, and has given me insights and revelations to share, that my fellows may have Opportunity for Eternal Life, whosoever has Faith in our Maker. Faith and Saving Truth cannot be discerned merely through the Intellect (mind), but through the Heart and Conscience, with Intellect assisting in the endeavor. Yahweh is his sacred saving name, and Yahshua is "Shiloh" who is "sent" to "mark" the faithful with the signature of Yahweh and YahwehShua (YahwehSaves = Yahshua) in these amazing Last Days: hence the Restoration of the Sacred Names movement (which is truely Protestant in nature, i.e. "to protest" even unto present times against the highly influential and imposing Romanism, and it's Antichrist).

We must yet get on with the work, giving our fellow human beings yet trapped in the Temporal Zone of Cosmos, every Opportunity for Saving Truth, which is our prerogative as Nazarenes, that they may make an informed choice, whether or not this peculiar faith is real. Everyone deserves to know BOTH sides of the controversy, so as to weigh all matters of truth, and choose for themselves, or not, Saving Truth. I am not here to save anyone, that is what the Spirit does, with or without me; but my prerogative is to insure that the Children of Earth who want to know the true and real Mystery of God, will enjoy their only Opportunity to choose to Live Forever, according to their own personal choice (that would be Freewill); and also to reveal Satan's gravest of impediments to Salvation which Yah labels as either the "Abomination" (Romanism), or "Backsliding into Moses" ("Judaizing") or other "unsaving lies" which the self destructive and arrogant Satan is compelled to perpetuate in order to facilitate his Robbery of our precious and irreplaceable inheritance, even Eternity's Promise, our Birthright in Life & Truth.

So you are welcome to peruse my literature here, and to then perhaps become my forever~friend, and check out our Myspace mission-group, Messiah Yahshua Disciples, as well, where the curious and the informed may discuss the Mystery of Elohim in semi-private forums (Elohim = "mighty Ones").

take care, and I hope to see all of you in the
First Resurrection of the Innocent=SAVED!
Your potential forever~friend in Yahshua's great and Saving name,
kmyoung: founder of StarNet and author of Visions of Eterntiy,
and compiler of Red Letter Edition, etc.

No comments: