Friday, November 2, 2007

Myspace Profile of kmy.


About me:
Yahwist Nazarene/instructor. 58 years old. Mom. Californian. Writer/Artist/Musician. Likes folks. Fairly well traveled. low key type. Positive alot. Loves primeval places like Alaska, North Calif. Coast., Desert/etc. Looking for fellows in same faith, young or old. Want to help spiritual children, in the Way of Messias Yahshua. I like to be silly and to joke with folks. Hate politics with a passion. TV bores me easily. Easily bored by the mundane. CounterCulture nonconformist. Avoids egomaniacs. Loves sun and rain, hates wind. Loves to paint primeval places and critters. Hates religiosity with a passion. Loves to craft really nice books. Have a few in the works. Two ready for pub. Would love to have a sailboat on SanFrancisco Bay, ahh.... also, am a Naturopath. I already have a precious Son who has given me a beautiful Daughter; can't have more kids, but want spiritual children in Messias, so to say. My Son is creating a website for us so I can distribute my Sacred Name literature. Am impatient with people who are illiterate but insist I don't know what I am talking about, in the face of solid factual evidence. Or who insist Holy Writ says other than what it actually says. To such it is not about truth, but about power &/or politics.

Who I'd like to meet:
Who wants to live forever. Whosoever needs the information I am given, or shares it already. Who needs fellowship with a true blue monotheistic (nonTrinitarian) Nazarene Yahwist Sacred Name Restorer who actually does not "Judaize" but keeps 7th Day Sabbath; Who knows or wants to know what is the Abomination Causing Desolation and the Antichrist; Whosoever likes old California hippies like me; Who wants to read my psalms; Who wants to find the rest of us Nazarenes, we are few. Sense of humor. Hates politics, not a "political animal". Likes to read. Likes to sing. Likes reggae. Loves Life and Truth. Would like to hear of Sacred Name publishers. Other Naturopaths.

Interests: religion. books. antique books. fine art. people, artists, musicians, people who are curious about Life and Truth. vintage trailers. mountain lions and deer. spanish mustangs. bioscience.book crafting/publishing for website/soon. Nuthin like a good mystery, like the Bible.Editing the old American Standard Version is really fun. I used to love to bike &; hike, and go camping. Love the wild Pacific. Absolutely love campfires. Hope to meet Bigfoot.

Music: rythm guitar/songwriter. I love classical guitar mostly and some acoustic, Reggae esp. if it is my own (Israeli Reggae!)/fun to do, Bolero/Rod. Concerto. Reuben Blades, Led Zepplin, Chuck Berry, etc. Miss Donovan. I used to love to jam with other musicians, to sing my songs. Will sing them again one day soon, with Yahshua's friends, in the New Jerusalem. Used to play a 12 string kinda nice, but not prof/rhythm.

Movies: Star Trek. Blues Bros. Age of Consent/James Mason. Alaska/Nature movies. Sherlock Holmes with Basil Rathbone. I will watch anything once, but avoid gore. I absolutely love Conan the Barbarian Movie and that fabulous Soundtrack. It's so primeval and hypnotic. Of course, Last of Mohicans. Indiana Jones Trilogy. Dune. Hidalgo.

Television: xfilesxfilesxfiles (not the gory ones, but the ufo/intrigue ones), old Star Trek, Fraser-comedy. House Hunters! not a whole lot on tv. 4me. Like Without a Trace, that's pretty good. Animal films, esp. Bigfoot. Like drama and some not too gory thrillers. Unsolved Mysteries! yes! I like that Naturalist guy's show, who runs around deserts and glaciers trying to get himself killed... And the one who actually got himself killed (sigh...!).

Books: ancient and modern history. comparative religions. health and bioscience. mysteries, especially Sherlock Holmes. mostly informative stuff. collect rare antique books if I get 'lucky'.

Heroes: Yahshua the Nazarene, and his helpers: esp. John the Beloved who wrote Revelations. I totally identify with Jonas (yes, the guy in the big fish) one of my favorite prophets... Reformers: Brave John Wycliffe &; William Tyndale! Vincent Van Gogh/Gaugin/West Coast Visionaries. Fraser (Golden Bough). Samuel Noah Kramer (Ancient Sumer/cuniform translator)/etc. Linus Pauling. fictitious: Mulder and Scully-xfiles. Mr. Spock/StarTrek; Conan's girlfriend with the quick sword and gleaming "Do Ya Wanna Live Forever?"/absolutely irresistable! heh... Plus all my fave musicians like Chuck Berry/Robert Plant and Jimmie Page. Also, Bodika, Celtic Queen, fought off Rome to the death, what a chick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please check out my post..under google blogs and groups.

sciptural refute of the trinity doctrine.

I look forward to hearing from you.

William Draper