Friday, November 2, 2007

SuperNatural Setup.../kmy

I had been saved in1977 in the San Francisco bay area, Marin Co., and later came up here to Mendocino, where I used to go to a nightclub in Caspar called the Caspar Inn, in my old truck, once in awhile, if they had a good band. Well, I heard a Reggae group was scheduled, so of course I had to go, and off I went. I used to use my pockets for stuffing things, and got a really cute little rainbow in the mail, was a mobile than hung from a string, for a window, like art glass, only plastic. I loved it. Put it in my pocket for some reason or another, and forgot about it. Off I went to the Caspar Inn, to catch the new Reggae group, that night. I just so happened to have my big old Suzuke twelve string with me (it is a copy of a Martin), I don't recall why, but I used to cart it around sometimes, when I was younger, hoping to jam. Got there, and couldn't get in for some reason, but ran into a fella who said to just go to the big RV in the yard, and I could get permission from the band, to get in for free.

Me and my big old guitar, of course I kept it with me, in it's huge case with my prophesy illustration/ paintings all over it, heh. I still have it, but the case died and shriveled along time ago. I used to take it to the Rainbow Tribe Gatherings, four times, actually, as I recall... Used to sing my songs there, around campfires, good old days! That guitar and it's wild case, with the Beast & Red Dragon thereupon, hitchiked with me to all sorts of places. Occassionally someone would photograph it. I practised my prophesy studies on it, the Red Dragon on one side, the Beast on the other. Later I drew up the study, and made it smaller, and am trying to scan the end result of that study, into a lightweight format that I can upload to my Myspace picture gallery, because my text study depends on it for reference, without which, it is rather vague. Notice, my icon is a Red Dragon with a two edged sword in it's breast? Did that one too. It's my fave of all my dragons.

So, there I am, outside this really big RV, and I knocked and nobody answered it, but this really happy and friendly guy stuck his head out the bathroom window, and told me I could come in, just go on in, and he would get me in to the dance. Well, I entered, and the room was jam packed with people, big tall long boned Jamaicans in their colorful garb, I couldn't believe my luck! It was so funny, I am really small and very white, and my guitar was really big, and we couldn't get in the door together, so I had to put it first, and all anybody could see was this big old guitar case loaded with pictures of the Beast and Red Dragon, entering the small door, drawing their full attention to my shy self, and they all looked at me, coming along behind this spectacle of an instrument, it was very funny, especially as I am basically shy. There must have been twelve Jamaicans. I loved it. So after the initial greetings, I looked for the guy who promised to get me a pass, after awhile I found him in the back. So we all went off to the show, and he got me in. He was charismatic. Very likeable. We even danced together to the Reggae music, I was thrilled of course. But then he got up on the stage, as it turned out he was one of the musicians and not just a "roadie" after all. And when he had his first set break, we talked about my guitar case. It was the first time I ever heard of Hallie Salasi (sp?) and all that Lion of Judah stuff. So this was even more fun than I expected. But the music started up again, and he wanted to continue the conversation outside, so we went off to the back steps, and continued. And we discussed WHEN Messiah is to come, which I had been reading that week, and so I could easily repeat the prophesy, that he would come in the sky with all his holy messenger-angels, and "all eyes would see him." And that he would not come privately. Of course I also told him of the sacred names, Yahweh and Yahshua. He already called Yah, Jah. That was a great Bible who's preface had alot of stuff on the sacred name of Yahweh, which I showed him.

My friend seemed to be very pleased with this answer, and we got my Bible out of my old truck and looked it up, and some other related prophesies. It was easy to find them, as I had just that week been studying the subject. He was so excited, of course it is always exciting when the Spirit reveals prophesy to us, like a big fat kiss! We talked about Hallie Selasi (sp?) not being able therefore to be the biblical Messiah, as his coming did not fit those prophesies. He then told me he dreamed about a woman from the rainbow tribe who had something to tell him. Well, I told him that was funny, because I was from the Rainbow Tribe for real, and so that inspired me to reach into my pocket and pull out my little rainbow and give it to him as a keepsake to remember me by in Jamaica. He was floored, astounded, exceedingly excited, and said that in his dream she had given him a rainbow! He was so cute, so exited, bubbling over, it is not often to see such immense joy! It was infectious and spontaneous. We agreed our meeting was thus a "supernatural setup" and what I said to him about prophesy and names likely was what the dream was telling him to behold; and that his dream was indeed from Yah. Needless to say, when he left, he flew, like on a cushion of air, bubbling with joy and astonishment. That indeed was one of the most gratifying experiences I could have ever imagined having, and wonderful Nazarene fellows I could have ever hoped to meet, in my long career as a prophesy student and Sacred Name restorer. And I have absolutely no doubt he took it with him, and made the best of it, and we will be reunited in the First Resurrection, Yahweh's Harvest of Faithful Children. HalleluYah!/kmy.

No comments: