Friday, November 2, 2007

Sacred Names of Elohim.

BIBLE QUOTES, Pertaining to Sacred Names/Covenant:

Yahshua:

Matthew 1:21; "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yahshua, for he shall save his people from their sins."

John 3:18; "He who believes in him will not be condemned, and he who does not believe has already been condemned for not believing in the name of the only begotten Son of YHWH."

John 5:43; "I am come in my Father's name."

John 14:13-14; "Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son."

John 17:6-11/12-26; "I have manifested Thy name."

Acts 4:12; "Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved."

Acts 10:43; "To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name, whoever believes in him shall receive remission of sins."

1 John 2:22-3; "Who is a liar, but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Messiah? He is the Antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son..; Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father."

1 John 3:23; "And this is his commandment, that we should believe on the name of the son, Yahshua...;"

2 John 7; "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yahshua the Messiah is come in the flesh. This one is a deceiver and antichrist."

Revelation 3:12; "He that overcometh.... I will write upon him the name of my El, and the name of the city of my El, ...New Jerusalem..., and I will write upon him my new name."

Revelation 14:1; "(his name and) his Father's name written in their foreheads." (KJV excludes "his name and"; others do not - ed.).


Yahweh:

Exodus 3:15; "This is My name, forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Leviticus 19:12; "You shall not swear by My name falsely and so profane the name of your El, I am YHWH."

2 Chronicles 7:14; "My people... who are called by My name."

Psalm 66:2; "sing forth the honor of His name, make His praise glorious."

Psalm 72:17; "His name shall endure forever, His name will continue as long as the sun."

Proverbs 30:4; "Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is His name and what is His Son's name, if thou knowest it?"

Isaiah 12:4; "Praise YHWH, proclaim His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted!"

Isaiah 42:8; "I am YHWH, that is My name; My glory I will not give to another and neither My praise to graven images."

Isaiah 49:26; "I am Yahweh thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob!"

Isaiah 52:6; "My people shall know My name."

Amos 5:8; "Seek Him who maketh the Seven Stars and Orion, YHWH is His name!"

Amos 9:6; "It is He who buildeth His stories in the heavens, and hath founded His vaults in the earth... YHWH is His name."

~finis~

No comments: