Friday, November 2, 2007

Harming of the Trees...

Last Days Prophesy: HARMING of the TREES (this is from my summary of Rev...)
Revelation of John:6:11-6:17; THE SEVEN SEALS; (4 Winds=Zechariah 6:1);

1. John sees Lamb open First Seal: behold, a WHITE HORSE (first "wind"), it's rider with a bow, came forth to conquer...;

2. He opens Second Seal: a Red Horse (2nd), it's rider given to take away world's peace, and cause conflict/to kill each other. Given a sword.

3. He opens Third Seal: a Black Horse (3rd), it's rider holding a balance/scale, i.e. given judgment: only "oil and wine" protected from this guy.

4. He opens Fourth Seal: a Pale Horse (4th wind), it's rider is Death, given authority over 1/4th of men, to slay (howsoever).

5. He opens Fifth Seal: a GREAT EARTHQUAKE, very damaging/sun is blackened, moon becomes blood. STARS FELL TO EARTH (Leonids/kmy); Everybody hides."

6. He opens Sixth Seal/7:1-8:6; Then, Four Angels standing at Four Corners of the Earth (great river Euphrates*/Gog and Magog: 7:1/20:8), holding the Four Winds (4 horses/Zech. 6:1+) so they could not blow on nor harm earth/sea/tree.

Lo!, another 'sunrise' Angel with the Seal of El, saying to the Four Angels holding the Four Winds,

"to not harm the Earth/Sea/Trees, until the 144000 (spiritual) Israelites ARE SEALED in their foreheads."

(continues...) Besides these 144,000, John sees Another Group, a righteous "Great Multitude" none could count, out of all mankind, before Yah's throne, and before the Lamb, praising El. "Who are these?"/answered: "These are (the happy/righteous in Messiah) who came out of the Great Tribulation (= i.e. forty two months = 1260 days = times, time, and 1/2 time); Smoke of incense/prayers of saints; Seven Angels prepare to Trumpet;

note: thus, above indicates the trees are not being harmed UNTIL the 144,000 are on the scene. This means NOW, they are here, somewhere... because the trees are being harmed enmasse, nowadays... beetle/etc. infestations are consuming the trees on the East Coast, the great Chestnuts are greatly diminished, I heard but have not verified, that the Chestnut groves are almost gone. Here, in California, I lived at Arrowhead (Crestline) in the San Bernardino Mountains, for a short spell in the early 70's, where I actually, with my girlfriend, helped stop a forest fire: we were hiking on the mountain and some kids drove by on a fireroad, in some sort of tractor maintenance vehicle of sorts that was spitting sparks all over the place, catching the dry golden grass on fire all along the road. They didn't know they were causing a potentially great forest fire, but we were there and my girlfriend stayed with the fire to put it out whilst I ran down the hill to the Morgan horse farm across from my cabin, to have the owner call the fire department. I told the firemen where it was, and where the kids were with their fire-spitting dragon, and the firemen found it and put it out rather quickly, and made sure it wasn't going to take off again, all along that fireroad; plus they found the kids and arrested the situation! It was very exciting! One of them, a very cute tall guy, told me all the trees in the forest were dying, so they were a great fire hazard, all dry. He asked me for a date, and as I was planning on going north soon, back to the Bay Area, I declined. But I always felt bad about declining, could have had some fun in the meantime! Anyway, that is a very great forest, and you know, not so long ago it did catch and burn, and everybody was evacuating their cabins at Arrowhead/Crestline! That fire did some real damage. Those trees are so beetle infested, those left remain a great fire hazard. The forest-fireman said, then, that all the trees in all the forests in the Sierra Nevadas and the Rockies were sustaining this beetle infestation. He gave me a Smokey the Bear button, which I lost of course, but somehow managed to replace it with an identical one, which sentimentally reminds me of my hero-for-the-day occassion=saving Crestline, and my cute fireman friend! heh... I always wondered about what he said, thereafter, and when I read these scriptures on all the trees being "harmed" I knew it was the Last Days! And after that I heard about all the California Oak tree forests succumbing likewise to beetle infestations! Of a truth, it is the sign that the 144000 are here already, somewhere... /kmy

No comments: